
I wanted to Share one of my favorite memories of Gracie and one of my favorite pictures of her. She loved me to read her stories. There was one book we got at the library in October called "The Five Little Monkeys Bake a Cake". She would bring it to me so I could read it to her. I would sit her on my lap and turn to the first page and begin to read. She would proceed to shut the book on my hand in mid-sentence and begin to laugh. Then she would wait for me to start again and shut the book on me and laugh over and over. I love that little girl.
We are filling Gracie's Stocking with memories of her. If you remember anything about her that you would like to share, please do.
We love you all so much and thank you for all you have done, and continue to do, for us. Thank you! Thank goodness families are forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment