Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I think this is one of my vary favorite traditions

Joe and Tiff Saturday was a blast!
Here are the pictures that I took.  I hope that everyone was included at least once, but those who sat within my camera range might have been a bit more popular
To begin we have Jayme's stupid human trick - this picture doesn't do justice to here bendy backward legs
I want you to notice Matt in this picture.  If I wasn't taking a picture directly of him then he made sure he was posing anyway

Quite the cook Tiff, but the facial expression is what I really like
Hello Ladies
 
Celeste and Shaun FINALLY arrive - lets EAT!
The MAN Cave
Seriously good job on that Joe
Brad your presence in this picture really gives the right touch to an already cute picture of Mom and Laura
Amber have you ever considered modeling?



Nice Gary!

The host and hostess finally get to enjoy dinner
Love this picture
 
Aprons look good on you JJ
OH MY HECK GIRL you look FANTASTIC!
Are you pregnant?
Dan and Staci we are just so glad you could join us
Something was funny here
Notice how Ruth avoids the picture and Matt most be in it
Hi Matt
This was as Shaun was getting in trouble for forgetting the first kiss
Does Betty Ellis ring a bell Shaun?

Thanks for the Candy guys, I hope Dad and Brad were able to find what they wanted
This is right after Amber did her singing monkey
Ruth was laughing but I can't remember why
I think this is my favorite picture because it basically sums up the fun.
Thanks guys for hosting it was very entertaining!
and Matt we learned so much about you

3 comments:

  1. I totally remember why I was laughing. It when was when Russell was making fun of mom's throat. Holy cow, that was hilarious! Thanks for all the pictures, I'm glad you had your camera. I thought you were going to erase that picture of me with my arms in the air? Although that is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun party! Thanks for documenting, Kirsten. That picture of Brendan is hilarious. Joyful! Joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the whole party was a blast! we were so glad to join for 30 min and we laughed a TON as well. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

    ReplyDelete