Monday, May 17, 2010

A late Mother's day tribute

Sorry to be late with this. I just want to say to each of my sisters...I look up to you all so much!  I learn from you constantly.  I feel so fortunate to have rock solid examples of faithful, beautiful, strong women around me.  I love you all thank you for being who you are and for your friendship.  It is absolutely priceless to me.
(lame to put a picture of myself, happy mother's day to myself, but  wasn't talking to myself, just the rest of you who touch my life so deeply)
We missed you two!


And, to you MOM
There just aren't words enough to express our love to you. 
Mother's day is a wonderful day because of you.  We get to celebrate the women who taught us diligently the things we know to succeed in life.  We love you for that. 
We love you for your sense of humor and unending willingness to endure ours. 
We love you for loving our children as much as we do.
We love you for teaching us how to work HARD
WE love you for feeding us and bringing us together on a regular basis. 
We are blessed above most for the family ties that we have. Thank you for being the mom that ties us together.

Love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment