Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cabin august 2010

Not to make any of you feel bad or nothin'
but
y'all missed out!
The cabin was a lot of fun this year but we really missed those who weren't there
Our first night we set up a projector and watched Ice Age

The kids played games, and Matt joined along.
He's just a big kid anyway, but he totally beat them into the ground in their game boggle.
What an Evil grin!

I have to say that one of my highlights was the fashion show that we got from the Hill girls.
It was AWESOME and to the point!
They each came out STRUTTING their stuff, and I do mean STRUTTING...and posing!
I couldn't help but love Lucy's runway walk.  There is not picture to do it justice.  She had it down PERFECT!
Following the fashion show there was a dance off
Benner was the star of the show as Jack yelled
"Benner, shake your money maker!"
They were getting DOWN!

Most of the O'neils didn't join us but it was AWESOME to have Ashton and Brennan there.
The kids just LOVE them and as for us aunts and uncles, we're just lucky to have you!
I some how didn't end up with any pictures of Brennan, but I know that Ruth took some of him holding Lilly.

Lilly loving her sink bath

Landon after he played in the dirt

Grandpa and Ashton
We missed having Mom there, but Dad we are SO glad that you came!

Nothin' like a pregnant lady dancing - at least she can really groove!

So for those of you who did not make it,
THANKS because that left more cobler for us each night!
Brendan made some killer cobler both nights and well, it was nice to have seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment