Okay so this is lame, but I am trying to keep myself awake enough to finish my night shift - one hour and 18 minutes to go!! Anyway so I was thinking to myself, "what keeps me most awake?" BLOGGING! so this is what I have come up with.
Years back Tiffany introduced me to a love for BBQ chicken pizza and so I am going to share with you how I make it and perhaps you will like to try it someday.
- dough (I usually buy scone dough from Dick's, Bowman's also sales it. One bag makes one large pizza)
- BBQ sauce (any kind, I usually stick with original or honey, and yes I just buy a bottle, I don't even make my own)
- Chicken cooked and cut/shredded how you would like
- purple onion diced
- cilantro
- bacon cooked and crumbed
- mozzerella chz
Layer with desired amounts and bake 350 degrees for about 25 minutes - yummy!
Enjoy!
Now your turn to share a recipe
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you made this for Dan and I it was so yummy. The best ever. I can't wait to make it for us! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to try this. Ever since you told me about it a while ago I've wanted to recipe. YAY!!
ReplyDeleteHey . . .
ReplyDeleteThanks. . . General Conference is nothing without some good old fashion BAKING....
I made homemade dough and ran with your idea of buying the sauce. The family loved it. . . But most of all I liked it. Thanks for the idea..
Uncle ROB