Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party

I just got on an read the blogg. I just am not as informed as to how to do this blog stuff but I am learning. The Halloween party was so fun and I so appreciate all of you who dressed up and put the time in to make costumes. The kids looked adorable and you adults were an absolute hoot. To Fanny McFeeLee and Ed McMann ( Amer and Gary) may I just say "Congratulations" To the leggo couple (Joe and Tiff) may I say, "always stay connected". To the jail bird may I just say, "It's nice to have you out and I love the carmel apples." To the laundry soap and dirty clothes(Russ and Laura, respectively) may I just say "one of you makes the other look good". It was a blast and the pile of leaves is unreal. The kids looked so cute and they really come to life in those costumes. To Brad and Jayme may I just say "stop playing the "Downs" card to get more candy" DISCUSTING: using a disablity to get gain SHAME on you! To Ruth may I just say "Thanks for all those ice cream bars. Everybody remind me to get them out at the next party"
Celeste and Shaun can I just say,"Lame excuse, Lame excuse, Lame excuse."
Brendan
Dan and Staci
Kirsten and Matt
Celeste
We missed you all Love Mom. When I learn how to send pictures, I will. Maybe your Dad will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment